Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Evil People

I've tried, for the sake of my sanity and heart, to avoid the news the last few days. There is enough going on with people I care about to keep me well occupied. However, when you see a headline that says, "GOP Rep. Wants Tax Hikes For The Poor, Says They ‘Don’t Have Skin In The Game’", the heart pounds, the ears pin back and it can't be ignored.
http://thinkprogress.org/economy/2012/04/18/465999/tiberi-defends-tax-hike-poor/

Is there any breathing being who can't see these suckups to their masters, the uber-rich, for what they are? They're worshippers of money. They're greedy flunkies for the greediest. Protectors of the corrupt. Destroyers of the middle class. These are the people who blew the $2 trillion surplus that we had after the Clinton years, and went on to spend another $13 trillion we don't have, in the last decade. They are ruining our country. Check out the national debt:
http://www.usdebtclock.org/

Still thinking about voting Republican? Hope you've got several hundred million tucked away, then, because they won't be representing you if you don't.

4 comments:

Lisa said...

I'm thinking we need to send all the Repubes to their own country. Some place like, ohhhh..... Jupiter.

Austan said...

Yeah, let them take all their issues and money and let the rest of us get on with fixing shit.

Elephant's Child said...

They have their clones over here too. Me, me, me and sod the people who could actually do with some help. It makes my blood boil. Which is not good for me. Or anyone around me.

Austan said...

EC- They're everywhere. Like a fungus.