Sunday, March 25, 2012

He's Done It Again!

There's little need for me to post a rant about what's going on. Stevil has covered nearly everything in an exemplary post at
http://auto-de-fey.blogspot.com/2012/03/have-you-heard-news-theres-good-rockin.html

Aside from saying I'm totally disgusted with my country, I have bupkus more to add. Besides which I have a busy day ahead and I slept late (hooray!) so there's no time til tonight to address anything. And company will be here in an hour. Go read Stevil's post, he has it well covered.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Money can't buy you love but it can buy you unlimited organs.

sdt (a.k.a. stevil) said...

And as Sophie Tucker once said, "Money may not buy you happiness, but it sure does help ease the pain". I'm looking for a little pain relief myself.

Thanks for mentioning me again, Laura. This weather must be making me extra cranky.

Twisted Scottish Bastard said...

Can they prescribe a pain killer that takes away the pain of seeing civilsation crumble?