Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Winding Down and Winding Up!

Things mostly went off without a hitch today. My aide got almost everything done, except for the two rugs I was having done for my hostess; the dry cleaners can't find them. I think she went down there to search. The dry cleaners are inundated with people's rugs and house goods from the flood and it's all gotten away from them.

I'll activate the Tracfone just before I leave (bastid thing- my lymph glands are huge and have been for 2 weeks already).

Ah, Nan's just come back with the rugs. All's well. Now follows the first of the Last Suppers. Tomorrow I'll have the little one to myself, Thursday it'll be the 4 remaining roomies and the Last Last Supper, then Friday I'll be gone.

And another chapter of this adventure ends and a new one begins.
Got the sweetest email reply from Strider today. I asked her what she wanted from here, and her response was, "I just want you mama." If that ain't the best thing I ever got, I don't know what is.

2 comments:

Starting Over, Accepting Changes - Maybe said...

Sounds like you are going to a place where you will be surrounded by love.

Austan said...

Starting- I am. And a big old doggie that I adore, to boot.