Sunday, July 31, 2011

Godzilla Vs. Mothra

Okay, google has started google plus, which is yet another "Hey Look At Me, I'm Having Lunch!" way to waste your life, fecebook is in a lather. And so the giant monsters of Capitalism will duke it out. This is the only thing Capitalism in extremis is good for- they go like Japanese monster movies of the 60s, which I loved. I feel like one of those fairy-twin-weird girls who sang for Mothra to come. This is high-level wrestling without the spandex. Grab the popcorn.

 http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/2011/jul/30/google-plus-facebook-social-networking

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I don't think Google Plus will be around long. I know a lot of people who have tried it and don't like it one bit. For one, they don't have the "privacy" features that FaceBook "has". Godzilla/FB is going to win again! And, yes, I LOVE the man in suit Godzilla movies :) They're the best!!!!