Monday, May 2, 2011

Ding Dong....

bin Laden's dead. It's taken about an hour for it to sink in and it's hard to believe it. With all the lies, false hopes and damned lies that have followed September 11th, 2001, it's hard to believe anything.

It's said the body was buried at sea. While I wonder why we aren't flooded with pix of the corpse, it's better to not venerate the man. Honestly, if I'd been among those who killed him, I'm sorry to admit it would've been tough to not do terrible things to his body. It's because of him that Pat Carr and Paul Talty and thousands and thousands of other good people aren't among us anymore. I don't think I could've stopped myself.

George the 2nd said he didn't "spend much time worrying about" bin Laden.
It took Obama to get Osama.
I think Obama just got re-elected.

This is a considered vlog from a good guy, well worth watching:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CmldlKVZgvw

No comments: