Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Unending Detox! Ridiculous!

It's been 4 weeks and 4 days since this whole detox thing started. There have been many ups n downs about it but overall I'm just so damn tired. Thankfully I slept pretty solidly the past 2 nights. But it doesn't seem enough, and I have to keep functioning. This last step-down, to 2.5 mgs a day, has once again keyed off the detox cycle and I'm back in the lav half the morning, have itchies and am generally edgy... In the big pic it's not much. I can deal.

God I'm tired. But there's too much going on, I've been up since 6 and have a full day ahead. It's the last Heat Fund recipe for the radio show & Daryl oughta be here in an hour to pick up the load of Q-Bossy. Cam's coming by after her radio show to help pack my stemware carefully. Great Goddess Caffeinea, help me!

And still no word from the PA family about my brother.... oy.

Back @ 7:30 to add that I'm way dehydrated and drinking about a gallon of water a day. These little detox effects are annoying- the dryness that may also be winter; the nose situation; the face breaking out; it's all just a festival of beauty.

No comments: