Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Who Gnu?

I just can't believe how long this is dragging out. Somewhere in the last 2 weeks I forgot some days. Which weirds me out. I mean, I blogged thru it and don't recall things at all. Apparently the "euphoria" I was going thru is a bad sign; it's withdrawal hysteria. Glad I didn't know at the time- I just thought I was happy.

The special effects are now nauseous cramping stomach, freezing chills from inside while the outside is roasting, and never getting any relief from my hip at all. Ate parts of a dinner last night and that made it ok thru the night. But the stomach's not liking food today. Not even chocolate.

And everyone keeps telling me to sleep, when my mind wants stim and distraction and my body has too much pain to sleep! Fuck. Really. Fuck.

Never, ever, take pharma opiates.

No comments: