Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Detox Stomach Issues

I'm pretty sure that 3+ weeks of stomach and "digestion" problems would piss anyone off, and I am anyone. Oh, the weight loss is good; that makes me happy. But because so many things are not staying with me, shall we say, my diet is really bizarre.

If I'd stayed with the all-chocolate plan bad things would have happened. So I switched to baked things with chocolate in/on 'em. Then all the sugar was making me sick and I craved beef. For a few days I ate nothing but 1/4 lb of roast beef a day and a couple slices of cheese or a bit of plain yogurt.

Yesterday I tried eating a meal- the second meal I've made and eaten this month. But alas, I only rented it, as with the first.

I'm stuck, for now, with the RB/cheese slices/yogurt diet, and supplementing it with Little Debbie Marshmallow Pies.

This is total degradation.
;)

No comments: