Friday, May 21, 2010

Bizarre Dreams of the Osbournes

Among the many recurrent themes in my dreams are the multiple employments I have with the Osbourne family. I have never worked for Ozzy and Sharon, never met them and probably never will. However, I have in my dreams been their cook, a roadie, an office assistant and a kind of emergency fixer to them.

Last night I dreamt I was traveling with them as some kind of aide and we were in a huge hotel. A 5 star hotel, of course. All was chaos and by the time they were settled down and I got to go have supper in the hotel dining room it was closing. And Bill Clinton beat me to the last dessert they had.

Why the Osbournes? I mean, I loved Ozzy when I was a teen and always thought we'd make a good couple. We resemble each other. He looks more like my brother than my brothers do. And I admire Sharon a great deal. If I could be anyone, I'd probably be Sharon Osbourne. But why am I working for them in my dreams?

And what the hell with Bill Clinton zooming in and getting the last dessert in the house?

No comments: