Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Last Words for 2009

Just a couple of things I want to record for myself, since I don't think many peep read this anyway.

In 2010 I want to sing again in public. It'll be 15 years and I miss it. I even know what song. So I guess it's time.

In 2010 I want to finish at least one of the books I'm writing.

In 2010 I'm letting things go. Things, people, everything. What stays or comes back, fine. What doesn't, finis. Life's short & there's a lot to get done. Was it Kesey who said, "You're either on the bus or off the bus"? I've spent a lot of my life on other people's buses. No more. Things are much clearer when you're older, and motives exposed.

So I guess that's the redux/peroro.
Here's to future days.

1 comment:

MoonRaven said...

At least one person reads your blog pretty regularly.

I hope that you are able to get much of what you want accomplished in 2010--singing, writing, and letting things go. May you find what you are looking for this year. "Here's to future days."